Shipping & Returns
Orders To New ZealandFREE shipping on ALL orders $195 and over within New Zealand. For orders under $195, we have a flat shipping rate of $6.99
All orders will be packaged up and sent within 24 hours (business days) of the order being received. Allow a little extra time if your order was placed around a public holiday. We use Courier Post which is targeted as an overnight service to non-rural, but please allow up to 4 working days to receive your order.
Once we have sent your order out you will receive an email with the tracking details so you can keep a close eye on your goodies!
Prices are shown in and charged New Zealand dollars, NZD.
Orders To AustraliaFREE shipping on all orders to Australia over $195. For orders under $195, we have a flat shipping rate of $19.95 NZD, Australia wide.
International OrdersFor all International orders we have a flat shipping rate of $39.95 NZD.
Orders, import duty, customs fees and local sales taxes (levies) may be charged to you by the destination country's authorities, depending upon the laws and regulations of that country. All International deliveries are made 'delivery duties unpaid' (dud).
As the recipient, you are liable for all levies charged by the destination country you are shipping to. Payment of these levies may be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Oh & Co Collective is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
Return For Exchange, Store Credit or Partial Refund
We understand that shopping online doesn't always go as planned, but we want to make this as easy as possible for you all.
If for any reason you are not totally happy with your order, make sure it is unworn with the original tags attached and you have proof of purchase then submit a request through our return portal to keep us in the loop..... Easy!
We are more than happy to give a store credit, exchange or partial refund within 30 days of your order being placed on all items excluding clearance and items purchased on sale or promotion.
Tip: We suggest if you just require a different size or colour in the same item, immediately re-purchase the same item online in the correct size or colour, to ensure it does not sell out. Then, return the incorrect item to us.
How To Make A Return
STEP 1: Please read the above returns policy then submit a request through our return portal and take note of your request number. We are more than happy to offer the following options:
Exchange: swap for another size, colour or a different item
Store Credit: credit with no expiry date!
Refund: the item/s total price minus the shipping cost of $6.99 NZD will be refunded to the original payment method.
STEP 2: Nicely fold and re-package the goods to be returned, new & with tags attached, and use the pre-paid return label included in the parcel.
STEP 3: Courier to the address below by either booking a pick-up or dropping off at any NZ Post Shop or Australia Post lodgment point. Book a pick-up by calling 0800 COURIER (0800 268 743) or requesting online via this link. Alternatively, if you would like to return the item via another method at your own cost, we would strongly recommend a tracked shipping method.
Our returns address is:Oh & Co Limited (OHWLG)C/O GVI Logistics3 Ivan Jamieson PlaceChristchurch AirportChristchurch 8053
STEP 4: Upon assessing and accepting your return, your exchange, store credit or refund will be processed and you will be notified via email.
Oh & Co Collective cannot be held responsible for returns packages that never reach us. It is your responsibility to get the return to us for processing. We suggest you use a tracked courier for your return instead of posting it, as insurance is provided by the courier company, post is uninsured.
We reserve the right to deny a return, if the goods returned do not meet our policy terms. The cost of sending your item back to you will be payable before the goods can be sent.
- If you received an item that is new with tags attached, that you believe is faulty, or not what you ordered, follow the standard returns process. Upon accepting the fault we will replace the item with exactly the same or if we cannot replace it we will refund you in full.
- If you have an item you have used, tags are removed and in your opinion, it has become faulty we ask that you follow the standard returns process. Upon receiving the item it may need to be assessed by our technical representative, which could take up to 2 business days.
- If Oh & Co Collective accepts the claim we will repair the faulty item. If it is deemed non-repairable we will replace the faulty item with another. If we cannot replace it we will refund the cost of the item.
- If Oh & Co Collective does not accept your claim we will explain our reasons & return the item back to you.
- If you do not agree with our decision we advise you to review your rights under the consumer guarantees act of New Zealand. These policies are in no way intended to restrict your rights and we will uphold all of your rights under the consumer's guarantees act.